Re: [dev] Google Hangout

From: Jaros³aw Rzeszótko <sztywny_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:56:20 +0100

Hi,

The plugin also outputs some debugging information to the console,
maybe this will be more helpful:

The program 'GoogleTalkPlugin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 503 error_code 5 request_code 20 minor_code 0)

Cheers,
Jaros³aw Rzeszótko