Re: [dev] [suckless] Migration to git

From: Jens Nyberg <jens.nyberg_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:56:44 +0100

2013/2/13 Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name>:
> Care to give some examples of where git sucks more than hg? I've found it
> particularly un-sucky, but non-intuitive in places.

People who can not grasp git thinks it's bad, it's that simple. Irony
of it all is that it is actually a very simple design that is both
fast, reliable and annoyingly easy to work with. Sure we could cope
without all that syntactic sugar (a suckless frontend anyone?) but
that is not the fault in design but simply the tools which has way to
much options in order to please everyone and their mother.