Re: [dev] [suckless] Migration to git

From: Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:10:38 +0800

To be fair I think there are a multitude of ways in which git is less sucky
than hg:

- multiple binaries
- significantly more modular design framework
- doesn't assume the user is an idiot (which is probably why so many people
have problems with it)
- there are plenty of things of *daily use* in git that are ridiculously
difficult in hg (branch stuff, mostly)

But for the use of a few nerds, where usually only ~2 people are regular
committers, either will do just fine.

Chris