Re: [dev] web browsers

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:18:16 +0100

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM, hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> does any suckless browser refuse to support these stupid features by
> default? is there a list of features not supported so I can check if
> my issues are not covered?

Just that someone mentioned it, there was a web browser written in
x86_64 assembly that came with menuetos.
When I played a bit with that, I thought for being fully written in
assembly it was very well featured and displayed at least some pages
correctly.
OTOH, please don't expect that one to come with javascript... :-)

cheers!
mar77i