Re: [opinion warning] [dev] Linux distros that don't suck too too much

From: ab <terminus_AT_cock.li>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 18:49:34 +0300

Hi! Sorry for the newb opinion piece, but wouldn't it be somewhat better
to just take a distro you could consider decent and then work on your
personal modifications with that? It seems kind of contradictory to
dislike X, Y and Z and yet not to put any effort to purging the supposed
hellish evil from your system. I would personally get a distro I'm
comfortable with and build it up because that's the power you have with
open source (or rather, 'open sewers', at your convenience.) and that's
infinitely better than Winblows.

In fact, if you have specific needs I can't see WHY you wouldn't put
effort toward tailoring your system.

Cheers.
-------
ab