Re: [dev] Linux distros that don't suck too too much

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 17:50:27 +0200

> A ports like system won't be very helpful most of the time, what about a
> low end device like raspberry pi, have you ever thought of that?

Such low end devices are a waste of ressources and shouldn't be used any more.

> I don't think that buying a better computer for the sake of being more
> suckless is even suckless, not everyone is that luxurious.

you can get great thinkpads for less than 100 euros, they are
considered low-end by people. but they are muuuuuch faster than a rpi
and work even with crappy bloated software, if done right. and they
come with a screen, and a mouse, and a fine keyboard. and a battery.
and a charger. This low end (please forget crappy rpi) should be the
target architecture imo.