Re: [dev] Sane office alternative?

From: Martin Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:57:41 +0200

Abiword "supported" ligatures back when I used it. It didn't consider
them in font width calculations, though, which made the light-gray
whitespace dots further to the right. I switched to libreBROffice
since, because even after numerous "releases" that particular issue
didn't get addressed. Thinking back, I might have been able to turn
off ligatures in some obscure or not so obscure place, but never took
the opportunity to figure that out.

cheers!
mar77i