Re: [dev] Sane office alternative?

From: Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:25:22 +0000

Hi,

> Hello suckless folk,
>
> what do you use to communicate with the part of the world (a majority,
> unfortunately) who uses suckish formats such as .doc(x), .od[tspg] or
> whatever? If Office is bloated, LibreOffice ain't slim, and people
> keep sending me word documents :/
>
> Kevin

If I'm very very in a hurry and without anything I do terrible things,
like uploading the file to gdrive or opmbx's owncloud space and read
it.
Otherwise I use pandoc, catdoc or unoconv... Needs improvements,
because I'd like to do spreadsheets in the Steve Summit way [0]

[0] https://www.eskimo.com/~scs/src/#med