Re: [dev] sta.li progress

From: Wolf Tivy <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:37:29 -0700

> It can be built alone with jam I _think_, I've been toying with
> it but
> it takes some work and I haven't gotten it all figured out (it seems
> to be making incorrect assumptions about where some header files are,
> and missing some files that i think get moved around by the whole
> build), and as far as I can tell you still have to download the whole
> source.

I've started playing with the jam route, but as you say, header trouble.
At the end of libc/docs/OVERVIEW.TXT it says what the header search
path has to be. I haven't figured out what to do with that though, maybe
you can. Does anyone know Jam well? I'd never heard of it before this.

I'm going to lay off the bionic angle for a while, anything more complex
than gcc *.c stumps me. Build systems suck.

Good luck!