Re: [dev] sta.li progress

From: Corey Thomasson <cthom.lists_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:37:39 -0400

It can be built alone with jam I _think_, I've been toying with it but
it takes some work and I haven't gotten it all figured out (it seems
to be making incorrect assumptions about where some header files are,
and missing some files that i think get moved around by the whole
build), and as far as I can tell you still have to download the whole
source.