Re: [dev] wmii how to replace status bar with dzen2

From: Michael <mlmichael70_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:38:08 +0000

On 07/02/2011 10:19, Thomas Dahms wrote:

> I don't see the point in using a third-party status bar with wmii, you

My reason is that I can use small icons with dzen2 and they can change
colors. So for example when my battery life goes low then the battery
icon is turning red.

Probably I could get away with text info instead of icons, but then I
still need some way of changing the color of given text depending on
it's value. And I failed to find a way of doing it in wmiirc.

Michael