Re: [dev] [wmii] wedged indication does not go away

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:50:29 +0100

> Well, colrules are in for a revamp, possibly sometime this month. As for
> #22, to be honest, it's never bothered me. I wasn't aware that it was
> "infamous".

That wasn't meant to sound that serious. With screens getting larger and
larger, not being able to use the fullscreen view has no longer been a
problem in the last time for me. On smaller screens, however, I found it
rather annoying and remember that other people felt the same in the last
discussion on this.

--
Thomas Dahms