Re: [dev] wmii noob key binding help

From: Eitan Goldshtrom <thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:43:45 -0500

I've put the following directly into the events() function of my wmiirc
script in the KeyGroup Other section

Key $MODKEY-z
     amixer sset PCM 4+ &
Key $MODKEY-v
     eval wmiir setsid amixer sset PCM 4+ &

I've since quit wmii, logged out, logged back in, and started X and wmii
again. Still the key bindings don't work. When I test each of those
commands in a terminal it has the desired effect. I'm at a loss at this
point as to why it doesn't work. Is there a way for me to check and see
if anything is happening at all, even though my volume isn't actually
changing?
-Eitan