Re: [dev] [st] bold as bright (again)

From: Stefan Mark <mark_AT_unserver.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:29:17 +0200

On 01.04.2011 15:06, pancake wrote:
> Oh.. i was about to push the patch...until I realized the original thread.

Yay! ... Awwww

> Check those pictures:

I get a 404 on both, but i tried myself (with my irssi settings the
display is correct). The 256colors2.pl is strange, i dont know what the
first two for loops are for, the script works fine on both terms when
these are commented out (and the output looks the same as in xterm
without the comments).

> You may see some other differences... and the missuse of bright when bold
> sometimes hurts my eyes... but some programs just are hard to read without
> it...

Yep, i know. Switching by hotkey might be a solution.

> So, before adding this patch I would prefer some more discussion to make st
> more usable. and less eye-harmful.

Ok, let me know if i could help. Anyway, i think most of the mentioned
problems do not affect this patch directly.

greets
stefan