[dev] [surf] web videos idea

From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng_AT_openmailbox.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 00:39:07 +0000

Hi,

I have a video player (mplayer) installed on my computer with a lot of
codecs, so it is able to play a lot of videos formats.
I don't like the idea of installing some plugins like gstreamer to play
vide on on the browser if have a video player already working.

This is the Unix philosophy: Write programs that do one thing and do
it well. Write programs to WORK TOGETHER.

So I just thought, is there a way to combine both, my web browser that will
care only about display the html stuff, and leave the video work to my
video player? This would be awesome.

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler