Re: [dev] [surf] web videos idea

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 21:01:07 -0500

I use extension DownloadHelper for Firefox then play movie file with
mplayer. You can also inspect the source of the HTML page as the full
URL of the video is often there (usually ends with .mp4 or .flv). Many
video players will work with an http URL so you don't need an extra
download step.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...