Re: [dev] [surf] web videos idea

From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng_AT_openmailbox.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:55:08 +0000

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 09:01:07PM -0500, Greg Reagle wrote:
> I use extension DownloadHelper for Firefox then play movie file with
> mplayer. You can also inspect the source of the HTML page as the full
> URL of the video is often there (usually ends with .mp4 or .flv). Many
> video players will work with an http URL so you don't need an extra
> download step.

Thank you guys, but I'm looking for something automatic. Looks like it
doesn't exist but would be cool to have something like this.
Also I don't care about youtube videos or any other type of video system
that doesn't provide their videos as video files, I think this is wrong
and sucks a lot.
So my interest is in direct video links and pages with html5 video tag, that
also point to a video file.

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler