Re: [dev] [website] [proposal] Add suckless logo and minor style change

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 21:04:09 +0100

Heyho,

FRIGN wrote:
> 1) Give the heading "suckless.org" a blue color

I feel the text rather seems to disappear in the background due to this change
(the bar is also blue)

> 2) Make the subheading a bit lighter

It feels harder to me due to more contrast

> 3) Remove the text-shadow and italics in the header
> 4) Remove italics from active links
> 5) Give headings in the content a slightly lighter black

Those changes are nice.

For the logo I suggest to adapt it to the style of the dwm, surf etc logos with
even spacing of lines and inter-spacing:

MMMMM
MMMMM
MMMMM

(each char one „pixel“)