Re: [dev] [dwm] 6.1 release

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 20:23:10 -0800

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 03:25:05PM +0100, Jakub Lach wrote:
> It has xft that I don't want, my terminus font doesn't work (or I haven't
> figured the syntax), had to rewrite config.h

Your terminus font settings might not work out-of-the-box, but now
everyone that wants to use dwm with languages that have more than Roman
/ Latin characters can easily do so. Without the Xft patch, the dwm
status bar is completely useless for many Asian languages because no one
font has full coverage. It should still be possible to use Terminus with
Xft, but you'll just need to adjust the font spec.

Eric