[dev] Pseudo-3D shooter written completely in awk using raycasting technique

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 02:08:16 -0200

A friend told me about something you don't see every-day and I'm sure
people here are going to enjoy. [0]
It's a game inspired by the classic Wolfenstein 3D and Doom. The
novelty? It's a single awk file with ~650 lines of code. Wall
rendering is done using ray casting. Monsters and projectiles are
added after that as sprites. Ray casting is a simple rendering
algorithm that doesn't require any 3d modeling or complex computation.
Let me know what you think.

Best wishes.

[0] https://github.com/TheMozg/awk-raycaster