[dev] [libutp-c] ISO C90-ish ports of bittorrent c++ libutp

From: Sylvain BERTRAND <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:14:59 +1100

Hi,

A new "suckless" lib for bittorrent clients: libutp-c (https://github.com/sylware/libutp-c)

--------
Master branch:

This is the old C api, which is a drop-in replacement for transmission
bittorrent client libutp. I'm trying to make this implementation distributed as
an option with transmission bittorrent client package. I'm getting high
resistance from the "dev in chief":
http://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/6065

(I have been running a modified libtransmission with libutp-c without any pb)

--------
upstream branch:

This is the new C api. Ported from c++ recently but untested. I'll sync it and
debug it once transmission bittorrent client code is updated to deal with
libutp new C api.

regards,

--
Sylvain