Re: [dev] surf crash

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:39:02 +0100

i don't know the Entroware Apollo, but I know that lubuntu is not
stripped down at all.
i'd start with a distribution that doesn't include dbus, then compile
only what's needed for surf itself. this way configure scripts won't
accidentally find any dbus support.

you could also concentrate on figuring out how to use gdb with
threads. but i can't help you with this, i forget it myself every time
i need it.

perhaps the only solution is to stop using shitty web browsers
altogether. might be too difficult to debug with all these horrible
turbooptimized javascript machines involved (if that is really part of
the problem at all).

i'm not gonna select any solution for you cause i realize they all suck.