Re: [dev] less(1) replacement?

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 00:06:18 +0200

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 23:59:27 +0200
isabella parakiss <izaberina_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Isabella,

> https://i.imgur.com/79U7mcO.png
> side by side screenshot against less
> your face looks hideous

he did not mean the interface, but the code itself. And I personally
concur that this rather belongs to the uglier realm of bash-scripts.
Please refrain from personal insults.

It's impressive how it has been made, but I'm sure "native" solutions
in C or other compiled languages should be preferred. Paging is not a
too difficult thing to solve, if I may make this statement.

With best regards

Laslo

--
Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>