Re: [dev] Let's talk about Go, baby

From: Michael Hendricks <michael_AT_ndrix.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:56:31 +0000

> Anybody else enjoying Go? Or hating it?

I've been writing Go code daily for about six years now. Overall I
like it. It sucks less than most languages I've worked with.

I enjoy that the language has stayed small (~80 page spec) and the
developers have declined nearly all feature requests for the core
language. I've also found the implementation remarkably robust. Most
of the time, it does what it should and upgrades are stable and
predictable.