Re: [dwm] Inclusion of DWM Wiki Pages in DWM tarball

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:13:40 +0100

2008/9/7 Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439_AT_csun.edu>:
> I wasn't talking about the whole wiki. Just the sections pertaining to DWM. For example, under suckless.org/dwm/ only the tuorial and the customisation section can be included (don't need the manpages, screenshots, etc):
>
> 1. /tutorial.html
> 2. /customisation
> - ./customfuncs.html
> - ./font.html
> - ./noapps.html
> - ./noinpu.html
> - ./patch_queue.html
> - ./tagmask.html
> - ./windows_key.html
>
> I'm sure the above once compressed will be less than a few kilobytes.

It's true that it won't be much data, however I fear to include this
stuff, because it might not be in sync with the actual release, since
most pages are updated after a release. I think it is sufficient that
people can checkout the wiki or even download snapshots of the wiki
separately using the hg web frontend on www.suckless.org/hg/.

Kind regards,
--Anselm