Re: [wmii] regarding documentation for wmii-3

From: Olof Krantz <olof.krantz_AT_telia.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:28:50 +0100

Why do we want documentation in all the worlds languages? It just get's
harder to keep them up to date.
And docs that are not up to date is almost worse than no docs at all.
Computer users need english anyway.
Personally, I'm always suspicious to docs in swedish.

If there is documentation in your native language, you will of course
choose to read that. If the translator has been busy with something
else, chances are the docs aren't up2date.

Just having one english documentation, which is updated frequently to
address the latest fixes and changes is better, well, that's what I
think anyway.

Just a thought.