Re: [wmii] summary of some #wmii talk on 2006-03-02

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:05:50 +0100

See the other mail as well, to summarize, the 'problem' is, that
column allows more or less columns than 2, and the larsWM
concept does not scale well to more than 2 columns without
getting into corner cases as mentioned in the other mail.
On the other hand, your points here are not wrong, if they are
simply based on your impression by larsWM or tiled layout in
2.5.x. But column layout is rather more flexible (thus complex)
then the 2-track concept.

Regards,
Anselm