Re: [wmii] veraenderter Modkey mit veraenderter Ctrl-Taste

From: Sebastian Schenker <geteiltdurchnull_AT_web.de>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 15:00:36 +0100

wmii community <wmii_AT_wmii.de> schrieb am 04.03.06 13:03:48:
> Hmm, It works here. I have the Caps_Lock and Control_L keys both working
> as Control in the latest wmii.
>
> Here's the contents of my .xmodmap:
>
> remove Lock = Caps_Lock
> remove Control = Control_L
> keysym Control_L = Caps_Lock
> keysym Caps_Lock = Control_L
> add Control = Caps_Lock
> add Control = Control_L

Which key is your Modkey? Alt!?
If I choose Modkey=Alt it works for me as well. But if I choose for example the left windowskey, which
is Mod3 on my keyboard, it doesn't work with the "new" ctrl-key , but only for wmii keybindings. In an
xterm I can press for example Ctrl-e and jump at the end of the line. (The "original" left ctrl-key works
always.)
If your Modkey is Alt please try another Modkey and try Modkey-Ctrl-p.

regards,
Sebastian
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130