[wmii] snap: 20060323

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:48:28 +0100

Hi there,

I created a new snap, which can be downloaded from:

http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060323.tar.gz

It contains several bugfixes and code cleanups, beside several
changes:

- removed border-based resize/move stuff, instead use
  Alt-Button1/Button3 (we don't want two ways for the same
  functionality) -> this has also the sideeffect that all cursor
  issues in client applications are solved now
- renamed /ws namespace into /view
- renamed 'select' command of /ctl into 'view', ie use
  `echo -n view <tag>[+<tag(s)>] | wmiir write /ctl` in the future
- cleaned up wmiirc (by bogon)
- made /view/tag read-only, instead of writing /view/tag which
  had races with existing clients on wmiiwm startup, you have to
  use the -t command line argument for wmii now to set the
  default tag (ie. 'exec wmii -t F1' in .xinitrc) - all azerty
  guys will be happy about it -> I know that this solution is
  ugly, but it is the least ugly solution after consideration of
  all alternatives
- internal events written to /event can be queued if there is no
  reader now (this allows correct tag label creation/removal in
  the bar driven by wmiirc), external writes to /event will
  never be queued to prevent any races
- several man page fixes by Sander
- several code formatting cleanups by Anthony Martin
- several fixes in fs.c and rule.c (thanks for bug reports to
  ality/bogon/et al.)
- refactoring of tag.c and Tag struct into View struct and
  view.c

Regards,