[wmii] snap: 20060327

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:10:35 +0200

Hi there,

I created a new snap which can be downloaded from:

http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060327.tar.gz

This one contains several minor fixes and several cleanups
beside the new exclusive flag for columns:

- removed $MODKEY-Tab shortcut (redundant with $MODKEY-j)
- removed $MODKEY-[Shift-]Return (inconcise), instead added
  $MODKEY-Shift-{h,l}
- added $MODKEY-Shift-{j,k} for restacking the clients order of
  a column
- added $MODKEY-x to set a column exclusive
- changed the bar rendering as follows: the first user-defined
  label has east-alignment and is expanded (this allows still
  getting rid of /bar/expand but having the requested feature
  for one label)
- refactored Rule struct

Please report if the crashing bug of double-invoking wmiirc has
gone. I still notice grabbing issues on rerunning wmiirc or
accessing /def/keys that keys randomly are ungrabbed. Seems to
be a very stupid bug somewhere.

Regards,