Re: [wmii] snap: 20060327

From: redondos <redondos_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:35:25 -0300

On Mon, Mar 27 10:10, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I created a new snap which can be downloaded from:
>
> http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060327.tar.gz
>
> This one contains several minor fixes and several cleanups
> beside the new exclusive flag for columns:
>
> - removed $MODKEY-Tab shortcut (redundant with $MODKEY-j)
> - removed $MODKEY-[Shift-]Return (inconcise), instead added
> $MODKEY-Shift-{h,l}
> - added $MODKEY-Shift-{j,k} for restacking the clients order of
> a column
> - added $MODKEY-x to set a column exclusive
> - changed the bar rendering as follows: the first user-defined
> label has east-alignment and is expanded (this allows still
> getting rid of /bar/expand but having the requested feature
> for one label)

Ok, thank you for this addition. It works perfecly with the exception that
whatever trims the text in my MPD label probably fails to calculate the
correct size.

Please see how the first character of my label is overlapping the label
for tag #5.

http://www.twat.com.ar/screenshots/2006-03-27%20-%20wmii%20-%20expanded%20label%20overlapping.png

--
redondos