Re: [wmii] snap: 20060327

From: redondos <redondos_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:57:54 -0300

I forgot to mention that the problem of the label sizes going to their
fallback value is still here, but it is a little strange now: some long
strings get trimmed, and the bar looks fine. Some other strings don't,
and produce the problem.

- Problematic strings:

"> Modest Mouse - Workin' On Leavin' The Livin' (Building Nothing Out Of
Something) [5:16] (100%)"

"> Modest Mouse - Whenever You Breathe Out, I Breathe in (Positive /
Negative) (Building Nothing Out Of Something) [5:19] (100%)"

- Non-problematic strings:

"> Modest Mouse - Medication (Building Nothing Out Of Something) [4:40]
(100%)"

"> Modest Mouse - Never Ending Math Equation (Baron Von Bullshit Rides
Again) [6:02] (100%)"

It appears to be related with the length, but none of those strings
actually fit in my label.

I think it is worth mentioning that I don't like Modest Mouse that much.
It's just that I am listening to their albums today. :)

--
redondos