Re: [wmii] Automatic destruction of views

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:32:17 +0200

On 4/21/06, Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> If consistency is what you're after, then even the very first view shouldn't
> exist. If being an xsession and your xinitrc or "autostartup" file is
> empty, wmii-3 should close and return you to the login screen.

I don't know what you mean here, when I start wmii on my machine
without any clients in xinitrc, I get an empty screen with just a bar
at the bottom, there's no view selected/in existence. When I start the
first client, it receives the 'nil' tag (or '1' with the default
wmiirc), _after_ which the 'nil' or '1' view is created (indicated by
the appearance of either 'nil' or '1' in the bar).

Sander.