Re: [wmii] bug regarding /def/colmode ?

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:41:33 +0200

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 04:04:42PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> I dunno, but you can always try to wget recursively
> http://wmii.de/repos/wmii/
Thanks for that idea - worked well, I have it running right now.

There's something I noticed regarding /def/colmode. I have a
system console open before starting wmii and I have
xwrite /def/colmode stack
in wmiirc before writing to /def/rules. On startup all existing
clients are retagged correctly, but in my very first view ("F1"
containing a client "Console") that column has default mode. All
others and newly created ones have stack mode...

And I also noticed one may access /def/colmode as /def/mode as well...

Regards,
Stefan