[wmii] Dockapp problem

From: phyrster <phyrster_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:59:07 +0800

Hi list,

Just switched to wmii and I notice a few Dockapps I am running are
rendered into windows with title bar. They are supposed to dock on one side
of the screen with title bar hidden.

How to configure those Dockapps so that they really dock?

The attachment shows undesirable titled Dockapp Windows.

If these Dockapps are not compatible with wmii what other system monitor's
can I use? I tried conky and again it is rendered into a windows instead of
embedding into the Page.

I also noticed that 'status' command shows some system info but I don't know
what those three numbers are signifying.

[apologies if this message is a duplicate. I accidentally closed mutt while
sending mutt so I am not sure whether it has been sent or not]

--
regards
phyrster

2006-05-21-114258_415x295_scrot.png