Re: [wmii] Why does Eclipse float?

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:38:27 -0400

For what it's worth...

Anselm described it better. There're two reasons something will launch in
floating mode - and I chose the wrong one :)

Let's leave the flaming out of it. There are much better IDEs than
Eclipse. There are much worse ones. I knew there'd be flaming on the
topic, I just didn't expect it as harsh from Anselm (maybe from Uriel....
no, certainly from Uriel :)... heck, his flames are half the reason I stay
on the list!). We were all beginners once.