Re: [wmii] How to work flexibly? Usage question.

From: Timo Benk <timo.benk_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:51:48 +0200

Piglet wrote:

> Unless I've not seen something glaringly obvious and important I don't
> get why all the others are replying with 'solutions' that boil down to
> "customize it so it does what you want", which is hardly dynamic.
In fact, the possibility of customizing your wm to your needs is just
one step which is necessarily to reach a fully dynamic window manager.

Dynamic means different things for different people, the only way to
create a dynamic window manager is to let it do what you want.

Just my 2 cents,
Greetings,
-timo

--
Timo Benk - Jabber ID: fry_AT_jabber.org - ICQ ID: #241877854
PGP Public Key: http://m28s01.vlinux.de/timo_benk_gpg_key.asc