Re: [wmii] "Rows" of columns? (feature/behaviour suggestion)

From: Mark Gibbens <mark_AT_flet.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:02:49 +0000

On 14/02/07, Kai Grossjohann <kai.grossjohann_AT_de.verizonbusiness.com> wrote:
> Proposals: (1) Provide commands to navigate to the next/previous
> rectangular region. (2) Conceptually line up the regions from left to
> right (regardless of their actual orientation on screen) and define
> that moving right from a rightmost column will move to the next region
> in sequence.

I might be misunderstanding you, but I'm not sure this is necessary.
These "rectangular regions" ('tag views'?) are just displays of
windows sharing the same tag? So the navigation commands already
exist?

If you're in a right-most column and move a window to the right, that
should create a new column in the current region/'tag view'/row - not
move into a different one?

M.