Re: [wmii] Updates to tip, please test!

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:51:43 +0200

Yes, I have to confirm that full screen is broken in qiv, gqview and
feh, in decreasing order of severity. Qiv just disappears when put
into full screen, gqview leaves the lower part of the screen visible,
and few leaves the status bar visible.

sqweek, I think you fixed some full screen issues, any clue about this?

Thanks Andre for the report

uriel