Re: [wmii] Updates to tip, please test!

From: sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:41:15 +0800

 Nope, I only played with wmii's fullscreen functionality. AFAIK wmii
currently only supports a specific method for apps to request
fullscreen themselves (I think resizing themselves to the screen size
- I've had feh do it accidently when viewing pics of certain sizes).
Probably these apps use a different method and wmii doesn't respond
the way they expect.
 I'll put it on my list, but I don't have any experience with ICCCM or
anything which would suggest the "right" thing to do, so not sure how
far I'll get.
-sqweek