Re: [wmii] [ANN] New wmii snap!

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 20:26:46 +0200

Where the hell do all those links to hgtar come from? Blah, the hg
setup at suckless.org really suck, I will be setting up something more
sane at repo.cat-v.org.

By the way, I'm trying to come up with a minimally sane way to manage
releases, pointers to scripts that automatically update freshmeat
accounts and other such things are very appreciated (although I
suspect I might end up doing it from scratch).

Thanks for the mirror.

uriel