Re: [wmii] Floating SDL window

From: sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 02:22:10 +0800

On 10/7/07, Pontus Andersson <a.pontus_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> It seems that the new snap have problems with floating windows that use
> the SDL library. I don't know if it's wmii:s or SDL:s fault, but I
> thought I'd report it anyway.

 Alright, me and uriel went through some code and docs tonight and
came up with a potential fix. It solves the dosbox problems here (well
mostly. wmii doesn't change the frame to the focus colours but you can
type fine... and I just noticed it doesn't want to grab the mouse
anymore, bleh).
 OK, it's not great, but it's in tip:
http://www.suckless.org/hg.rc/wmii/rev/fbc6916e4bdc
 Let us know if it helps with your SDL woes, I can't reproduce the
problem here with xmoto (xmoto 0.2.2 sdl 1.2.11).
-sqweek