Re: [wmii] Recent changes

From: Bart Trojanowski <bart_AT_jukie.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:29:39 -0400

While I can see people want to use both screens for one task, personally
I would love it if each screen could be bound to one tag (or rather a
tag to a screen). That way I could leave mail & irc one one screen
while I do work on the other one.

As per the vanishing screen problem... the above setup would make this a
non issue. When a screen disappears it no longer displays that one tag,
but the tag could be displayed on another screen.

Anyway, just my 2c. Great work Kris!

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/