Re: [dev] wmii as a prepatched dwm (Was: segfault)

From: a.l.e <ale.comp_06_AT_xox.ch>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:12:41 +0200

hi fernando,

> > this is the main reason why i prefer wmii to dwm: i don't want to
> > keep track of versions of dwm and of the patches i have applied.
>
> I've been using dwm-sprinkles, it's a nice mashup of patches and
> maintained up to date.
>
> http://0mark.unserver.de/projects/dwm-sprinkles/

i will have a look at it!

one first sorrow: the goal of dwm-sprinkles is to add all the
available patches...

i would be happier to some of them... plus a few which i would not use
but other think are important.

somehow, i would feel better if the project would have a more focused
goal i could agree with :-)

thanks for the hint and have a nice evening
a.l.e