[dev] Re: Some suckless hackathon 2017 preparation

From: Silvan Jegen <s.jegen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:07:10 +0200

Heyho

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 02:39:45PM +0200, Silvan Jegen wrote:
> Let people know which projects you are interested to work on and feel
> free to discuss goals for them! I will do a tally of people interested
> in working on projects after a few weeks.

As promised, here is very short tally:

Cluster i)

* drop sandy
* quark
* swerc

Cluster ii)

* Write ld wrapper or replacement for static linking
* stali
* 9base
* nldev
* sbase
* sdhcp
* sinit
* smdev
* ubase

Cluster iii)

* Write a decent bug and issue tracking system
* Write a decent mailing list Web archive system
* Write a patchwork alternative?

* me

Cluster iv)

* Wayland dwm prototype?
* Wayland sent prototype?
* Wayland surf prototype?
* Suckless Wayland client library prototype?
* ?

* Laslo