[dev] Suckless paint/graphic editor program

From: Fernando <fernandoreyesavila3_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 15:30:40 -0500

Hello all,

I am trying to create some simple logos for webpages with a graphic
editor program. In the past, I have used paint from plan9fromuserspace
but it's quite limited in features (colors, drawing shapes).

I am looking for a graphics editor that can:
*use color
*can draw basic lines and shapes
*easy to build (like suckless programs)

I know the last criterion really limits the options but I seriously
don't want to deal with complicated build systems to do basic logos.
Perhaps the program used to make the suckless.org favicons and other
logos would qualify. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Fernando