Re: [wmii] Re: sh flame with Uriel

From: Steffen Liebergeld <perl_AT_gmx.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:31:40 +0100

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:06:57 +0100, Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com> said:
[Silly bubber from somebody who can't live with decisions he doesn't
 like]
> Change is good for progress, but random change back and forth is
> just wasteful and stupid. For every step we move forward, we take
> two backwards (just to step forward again later after much
> fighting.)

Feel free to fork whenever you don't like a decision of garbeam!

If you want rc-based scripts, write them and don't complain that
others don't want/need the plan9 tools only for their wm. It is
modularity what this design is all about. So feel free to choose, but
don't make big choices for your users.

--
Microsoft is simply one example of a proprietary software developer, a
software developer that tries to subjugate users to keep them divided