Re: [wmii] wmii bug ?

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:51:05 -0400

>I believe this problem may be due to the X keyboard input focus getting
>set to None, possibly by a non-ICCCM-conforming program like Mozilla in
>conjunction with certain plugins setting it to revert to None, and then
>when the window that had focus is destroyed or unmapped, the focus
>reverts to None. The solution is for WMII to set the input focus back
>to the root window in certain cases.

That's a rather large, blind leap. I've never seen it happen. I
think that it's more likely that dmenu is grabbing focus,
assuming that no apps are getting keyboard events. It's also
possible that keybindings have been disabled, as via Ctrl+Alt+T.

--
Kris Maglione
The higher the level of prestige accorded the people